Newberg, and all of Yamhill County have been approved to enter Phase 2 of re-opening on Saturday June 6th, 2020
Counties that enter Phase 2 will be able to continue with the reopening process, following updated health and safety guidance:
- County Guidance for Entering Phase 2
- Indoor & Outdoor Entertainment Facilities Guidance
- Restaurants & Bars Guidance
- Swimming Pools, Spas, & Sports Courts Guidance
- Recreational Sport Guidance
- Venues & Event Operators Guidance
- Gatherings / General Guidance
- Gathering limits will be raised to 50 people indoors, and 100 people outdoors.
- Indoor and outdoor venues, including theaters and churches, with 6 feet of physical distancing and other measures in place, can reach a COVID-19 occupancy limit of up to 250.
- Offices can begin reopening and employees can return to workplaces with physical distancing and other measures in place, though remote work is still strongly recommended whenever possible.
- Increased travel will be allowed throughout Oregon, though staying local is still recommended to prevent overloading county health systems.
- Restaurants and bars will have curfews extended to midnight.
- Pools and sports courts will be allowed to reopen under new guidance.
- Indoor and outdoor activities such as bowling, batting cages, and mini golf, will be allowed to reopen under new guidance.
- Recreational sports can resume in a limited form, under strict physical distancing guidance.