Travel Oregon COVID-19 Emergency Grant program:
In an effort to support entities that have direct ties to driving overnight visitation, Travel Oregon has established a COVID-19 Emergency Response Grant Program. Continued operations of small businesses and regional and local destination marketing/management organizations will be vital to economic recovery efforts.
COVID-19 Emergency Response applications may be used for general operating support with the goal of maintaining jobs. Total funding available is $800,000. One-time grant requests may be up to $10,000 depending on applicant and 2019 budget. The anticipated award range will be from $2,500-$10,000 per applicant. No cash match is required. Projects must be completed by December 31, 2020. One application will be accepted per eligible entity.
- May 7, 2020 – Program announced
- May 11, 2020 (8 a.m.) – Online application opens
- May 15, 2020 (5 p.m.) – Online application closes
- June 3, 2020 – COVID-19 Emergency Response Grant Application status notification
- December 31, 2020 – Project completion deadline (grant funds spent)
Applications will be open Monday May 11, at 8:00 a.m. and close Friday, May 15 at 5:00 p.m.
The guidelines are attached. Find more program details at https://industry.traveloregon.com/opportunities/grants/covid-19-emergency-response-grant-program/.
Questions about the program can be sent to email@example.com.