March 31, 2020
Updates noted in blue.
FEMA Rumor Control
- FEMA Supply Chain Task Force Advisory
See attached “FEMA Supply Chain Task Force Leads Four-Pronged Approach to Securing Needed Supplies and Equipment in COVID-19 Fight” Advisory
FEMA Coronavirus Response
Interested in selling or donating medical supplies to FEMA?
Visit our How To Help site to learn more about selling supplies, donating, or producing a product related to the COVID response.
State Executive Orders by State
The Council of State Governments created this page to track Executive Orders implemented as a result of COVID-19. It is mostly up-to-date.
Thomas Coronavirus Resource Hub for Manufacturing
Resource hub for manufacturing companies.
All Hazard Consortium
The AHC created a COVID-19 site to help track government information and documents related to commercial resource movements.
Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Program (updated links)
- For more information about SBA resources for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 visit www.sba.gov/coronavirus.
- For information about SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans visit www.sba.gov/disaster.
- For news and updates, follow us on Twitter at @SBAgov or @SBAPacificNW; or, subscribe for email alerts at www.sba.gov/updates.
Food and Nutrition Service Program
Food and Nutrition Service Actions to Respond to COVID-19 https://www.fns.usda.gov.
ASL/Captioned COVID-19 Educational Videos
Washington Department of Health has released a series of eight ASL/captioned educational videos about the COVID-19 pandemic and includes information on how to protect yourself and prevent the spread of the virus. Here are the YouTube listings available now.
- Introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX3JnbLodRI
- What is COVID-19?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XM40f6Q_kE
- How Does COVID-19 Spread?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0MVC3PtxxE
- COVID-19 Symptoms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJJqmtx9_co
- What to Do If You Are Sick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzumK5zimY4
- Prevention & Treatment of COVID-19: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoNZB2yox6c
- Stigma & COVID-19: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zWS7Xj26J0
- What Can You Do About COVID-19?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BnEfqfvucY
- What is Social Distancing?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYcL6NN-KcI
Fraudulent COVID-19 Products
The FDA is asking people to report fraudulent products to FDA-COVID-19-Fraudulent-Products@fda.hhs.gov
Coronavirus Response Toolkit
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, the Ad Council – in partnership with the federal government, public health partners, board member companies, major media networks and digital platforms – launched a series of national PSAs and multi-channel content to provide critical and urgent messages to the American public. Visit here.
CISA Region 10 COVID-19 Dashboard
CISA Region 10 created this public dashboard for posting information. Visit at https://share.dhs.gov/r10covid19/
Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
Learn about international travel restrictions, how you can prepare for coronavirus, and what the U.S. government is doing in response to the virus. https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus
Federal Motor Safety Carrier Administration Expanded Emergency Declaration
- The Federal Motor Safety Carrier Administration provided an expanded emergency declaration on March 18, 2020.