There are changes to the FEMA National Business EOC (NBEOC) calls moving forward. The NBEOC calls will now be on Monday and Friday. There wasn’t a call yesterday. In addition, the ESF 14 Cross Sector Business and Industry Calls facilitated by CISA are on Tuesday and Thursdays. See more information below.
Updates noted in blue:
FEMA Rumor Control
How to Help
Visit this page on how to best donate, volunteer or provide critical supplies to the fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Materials in Spanish
FEMA: Spanish Coronavirus page
- CDC: CDC’s website and communications resources can be found here in Spanish.
Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- In response to the coronavirus pandemic, the Ad Council – in partnership with the federal government, public health partners, board member companies, major media networks and digital platforms – launched a series of national PSAs and multi-channel content to provide critical and urgent messages to the American public. Visit here.
CISA Region 10 COVID-19 Dashboard
- CISA Region 10 created this public dashboard for posting information. Visit at https://share.dhs.gov/r10covid19/
American Red Cross Asking for Support for Blood Donations
- Blood drive cancellation stats on Facebookand Twitter.
- Blood drive precautions on Facebookand Twitter.
CISA Critical Industries Guidance
- Visit here to read the guidance
Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Program
- Please review for the latest information and specific contacts for the program. https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USSBA/bulletins/2824f03
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
- Learn about international travel restrictions, how you can prepare for coronavirus, and what the U.S. government is doing in response to the virus. https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus
Federal Motor Safety Carrier Administration Expanded Emergency Declaration
- The Federal Motor Safety Carrier Administration provided an expanded emergency declaration on March 18, 2020.