Sponsorship & Advertising
- Membership Directory and Relocation Guide. This comprehensive community guide includes classified and alphabetical listings for each member. 7,500 directories are distributed to residents of Newberg, Dundee and St. Paul. In addition the guide is provided to new residents and mailed as part of our relocation packets. Directory advertising reservations are accepted in March each year and the annual guide publishes in May.
- Monthly Newsletter. The Chehalem Valley Business News is distributed monthly as an insert in the Newberg Graphic. Circulation is over 5500 households and includes every subscriber of the Newberg Graphic. Chamber members can advertise for as little as $40 per month. Your short business announcements can be published for free.
- Chamber Website. The Chamber’s Web site, which receives over 5,000 visits per month, is a vast resource of information about the ChehalemValleyand business community. As a Chamber member, you receive a free business listing in the Chamber’s website business directory. This listing includes a free link to your website. This is very handy for people who can’t get their hands on a hard-copy directory or who are from out of town and are looking to vacation and relocate in the Newberg area. Website advertising starts at $33.00 per month.
- Event Sponsorships. The chamber promotes our event sponsors in a variety of mediums that includes: newspaper, newsletter, website, posters, email, on-hold messaging and more. Sponsoring a Chehalem Valley Chamber event allows you to promote your business to the largest and most influential business audience in Yamhill County.
- On-hold Advertising. The chamber provides the opportunity to promote your business through on-hold messaging. Reach over 15,000 people that call the chamber office looking for visitor, relocation and business referral information with your professionally recorded on-hold message. The cost for on-hold advertising is $20 per month for a ten second spot.
If you are interested in learning more about any of these sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact Chamber President/CEO, Sheryl Kelsh, email@example.com.