Fraud can kill your business…. but you can reduce your risk by half in 10 minutes.
- Fraud consumes an average 5% of a business’ revenue.
- Fraud is usually committed by UNLIKELY people, such as your most loyal employees.
Many businesses don’t report fraud because they are too embarrassed that they trusted the person who defrauded them.
So, let’s reduce your risk:
- Click on the 2-minute video called: “Fraud: Yes, it can happen to Your Business” produced by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Sign up for anonymous tip system for your business and post the flyer below. The tip system is free and signing up just takes a minute. Doing this will reduce your financial risk by 50%.
- Incorporate the sample fraud policy into your employee handbook
- If you want to get deeper, take the Fraud Prevention Check-Up from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.